A simple guide to depositing funds into your Hollywoodbets account online
How To Deposit Money At Hollywoodbets
Make sure your account has been verified for FICA before you deposit
Step 1. Login to your Hollywoodbets account.
Step 2. Once you’ve logged in, please click TOPUP
Step 3. You will see there are three different voucher types to select from, Hollywoodtopup, Easyload, 1 Voucher, OTT, Blue Voucher.
Step 4. Depositing funds using EFT (Ozow / Payfast) or VISA/Mastercard click Make a Deposit and it will list all deposit methods available.
Step 5. EFT will allow you to make an instant deposit by transferring desired deposit amount from your bank to your Hollywoodbets account
Step 6. Banks supported by EFT Ozow or PayFast (Absa, African Bank, Bidvest Bank, Capitec Bank, FNB, Investec, Nedbank, Standard Bank, Tyme Bank)
Step 7. If you performed any of the above methods and your account has still not been credited, please call Hollywoodbets Helpline on 087 353 7634.
Hollywoodbets Deposit Options and Limits
There are over 70 Hollywoodbets outlets all over South Africa, to deposit in one of the outlets please provide your Hollywoobets Account number to the till operator, and wait for few minutes for funds to appear on your account.
Hollywoodbets TopUp Vouchers
- Hollywodbets topup Voucher
- One Voucher
- OTT Voucher
- Easy Load
- Blue Voucher
Where can you buy Hollywoodbets Vouchers
You can buy Hollywoobets Vouchers in these Retailers and Outlets Shops
- Blue Label Vendors
- Flash Vendors
- Kazang Vendors
- Mula Mobile Vendors
- Selected Petrol Stations nationwide
- (Engen, BP, Shell, Caltex, Sasol, Total)
- Hollywoodbets Outlets
Whats the minimum and Maximum of Hollywoodbets Deposit Voucher?
Top Up Vouchers are available in the following amounts: R5, R10, R20, R50, R100, R500 and R1000. Where R10 is the minimum and R1000 is the maximum
Using EFT the maximum deposit value to your Hollywoodbets is R100 000
What Credit / Debit Cards and EFT Payments Can I Use at Hollywoodbets?
Hollywoodbets offers numerous debit and credit card payment methods. The main card payment options include MasterCard and VISA. And there are other several Instant payment methods to choose from,
- Capitec OwnPay
- Peach Payments
- SID Instant EFT
- Send Spend
Popular Payment Providers not allowed by Hollywoodbets
Skrill, Paypal and Crypto Currencies are not allowed as Deposit methods in Hollywoodbets
How to withdraw money from Hollywoodbets
Steps to withdraw funds from your hollywoodbets account, please note that your account has to be FICA verified first before you can withdraw your winnings. And that you can withdraw at any Hollywoodbets branch, as long as you have a valid ID document. Amounts over R10,000 will only be
paid via EFT/Bank Transfer.
1. Login to your account and scroll down to ACCOUNT
2. Once open click the tab labeled WITHDRAW.
3. Select your withdrawal method from this list EFT, Cash Send, Instant Money, eWallet, Send-iMali MobiMoney.
4. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click the confirm button
5. If you refresh your balance at the top of the screen, you will see that the funds have been deducted from Hollywoodbets your account.
6. For Withdrawals made via EFT you have to for up to 48hours to reflect into your Bank Account. Banking days are Mon to Friday, withdrawals made during the weekend and Holidays will be processed on the next business. But in normal days within few hours after you request Withdrawal, your funds will deposited into your Bank
7. eWallet and Instant money withdrawals are much quicker than EFT bank and can take less then an hour to reflect, keep in mind that you can withdraw between R100 & R3000 per (max R3,000 p/day and R25,000 p/month). Amount over R3000 will require Bank
8. If the withdrawal requested does not reflect in your account within 48 hours, Hollywoodbets helpline on 087 353 7634,
Hollywoodbets Withdrawal Limits
EFT has a minimum of R50 and a maximum of R20 000 000 (R20M)
Cash Send, Instant Money, eWallet, Send-iMali MobiMoney has minimum of R100 and maximum of R3000
Hollywoodbets branches have maximum of R10 000