Established exactly 20 years ago Soccer 6 is a tote betting site owned by the betting giants 4 Racing. Over the years 4 Racing has partnered up with Gold Circle and TAB to introduce more pools like Soccer 4, Soccer 10, Soccer 13, Soccer Any 13 Extra and more. Soccer 6 has millions of players monthly and they payout over R50 million every week so if you looking for winning big, you are at the right place. Lots of people prefer Soccer 6 because it less complex and can be played by anyone who has never done sportsbetting before. Tab is legally licensed and regulated by the Gauteng Gambling Board.
Here is a full review on Soccer 6, you will learn everything to know about Soccer6, what it is, how to play and more so keep scrolling down for better understanding about Soccer 6.
How To Register An Account With Soccer 6
Follow this quick step by step guide on how you can create an account to play soccer 6.
- 1. On your mobile phone or PC visit the Soccer 6 official site.
- 2. Tap on the blue ‘Open Account’ button which is found on the top left corner of the site.
- 3. You will be directed to the registration page.
- 4. Fill in the registration page on all selected fields like the personal details, password, place of residence, contact details, source of income and more.
- 5. Tick on the first box below to confirm you are 18 years or older(gambling is restricted for people who are less than 18 years)
- 6. Tick on the following box to agree with the terms and conditions offered by Tab
- 7. Tick on the third box to acknowledge that in case there is change of ownership, they will have the right to process your information with a third party.
- 8. Finally tap on the red ‘Submit’ button on the bottom of the page.
How To Play Soccer 6
Playing Soccer6 is very simple and straightforward, here is what you need to know:
In every soccer 6 pool there are 6 matches which are listed from M1 to M6 and in order for you to win you have to predict and get all the 6 matches correctly.
The two teams will be represented by an A (First team) and a B (Second Team)
There are only 3 predictions in Soccer 6 which are a Win by Team A, a Win by Team B and a Draw
Tote betting systems uses numbers to represent these options:
1 = Win by Team A
2 = Draw
3 = Win by Team B
Please note that Soccer 6 only recognizes 90 minutes of a game, so extra time and penalty shoot-outs won’t count on the results of the matches.
A soccer 6 bet costs only R6 for a single entry and if you want to play a multiple entry its R6 per combination.
How To Bet Soccer 6 Online
- 1. On your mobile phone or PC visit the Soccer 6 site.
- 2. Choose the Soccer 6 fixture you would like to place a bet on and tap on ‘Bet Now’
- 3. You will be directed to the Tab site where you will find the pool you chose.
- 4. Select your predictions from the given pool.
- 5. Enter the stake you want to wager with.
- 6. Login if you have an account or create if you don’t have one below your betslip.
- 7. After Login you can now place your bet.
Soccer 6 Results And Payouts
Soccer 6 has 2 or 3 results every day depending on the number of fixtures that where available the previous day. You can access the results on the soccer 6 site, use your phone to visit the site, and then tap on results.
Stay tuned for our Soccer 6 app which will give you daily results and fixtures.
The Soccer 6 payouts are found on the bottom of the results. They show the Net Pool which is the amount of money that was available to be won in total. The Winning Combination which shows the numbers which represent the side that won or if it was a draw. The number of total winners. Then the dividend which shows how much each person who predicted the pool correctly is going to win. So the formula to calculate dividends is as follows:
The highest Soccer 6 payout so far is a whooping R233 824
Soccer 6 Fixtures
Soccer 6 Fixtures are also available 2 or 3 times a day and you can get them on the Soccer 6 website. You will be given pools where there will be a mixture of 6 teams from different leagues and countries. On the fixture you will also be provided with statistics which have the recent form of each team’s loss, win or draw.
Betreviews will be offering you a soccer 6 application which you can use to check out your daily results and fixtures, stay tuned.
You can use their adjacent contact form where one of their consultants will get back to you.
Call: 0861 444 822
How can i Login, forgot my Account Details
If you forgot one of your account login details go to the soccer 6 site and tap on the blue ‘Forgot Your Details?’ button which will direct you to the TAB site. On the Tab site tap on the ‘Login’ button which is found on the top right corner. Tap on either ‘Forgot Password’ or ‘Forgot Account?’ depending on the details you do not remember. Follow the onscreen instructions given there and in no time they will provide you with a new login detail.
How can i Login on Soccer 6?
It’s pretty simple visit the soccer 6 site then tap on Soccer 6 which will direct you to the soccer 6 pools that are available, tap on bet now on that pool. You will be directed to the Tab site where you can Login before placing your bets.
How can i get Soccer 6 pools?
Visit the Soccer 6 site then tap on Soccer 6, you will be directed to the available pools for the day.