Sportstake 13 Fixtures and results
We provide you with sportstake 13 and sportstake 8 midweek and weekend fixtures and results. Sportake prediction are coming soon to guide you with team form and table standings. Download our Sportstake App (here)
How to play Sportstake 13
You can play the SPORTSTAKE 13™ game by predicting outcomes of 13 predetermined match fixtures drawn fromvarious leagues and other identified professional soccer leagues across the globe.
1) Obtain an applicable Fixture Listfor the SPORTSTAKE 13™ gameand predict your outcome for eachof the 13 soccer matches.
2) Mark your predictions in theapplicable tick box for eachrelevant fixture with a black pen orpencil.
 – for a Home Win [x] – for aDraw  – for a Home Loss (AwayWin) Should you make a mistake,mark the ‘Cancel Box’.
3) Take your Betslip to a teller at anapproved Lottery retailer to makeyour payment. You will receive a receipt from theteller with all your chosen numbers. Make sure you write your name onthe back of the receipt.
4) Draws are conducted everyMonday and Friday before 09:00.Results and dividends are availableat authorised retailers and online.
Cost of Play:
A single board entry costs R2.00.
Multi-Play bet cost is calculated by multiplying number of boards with R2.00
You can select a single or multiple outcomes result for each fixture.
A valid wager must consist of at least one selection per fixture.
A minimum price per wager per board is R2.00 vat incl, and a maximum wager per Betslip is R2000.00
SPORTSTAKE 13 fixture results are considered as the final score after 90 minutes of play or after extra timewhere applicable, however excludes penalty shoot-out.